New to Etsy, Google Analytics or running a data-driven shop?
Hit the ground running with an easy 4 week course (it’s free!)
If you’ve set up Google Analytics, browsed some reports, and thought… “Now what?” – this course is for you.
We’ll walk through understanding the basics of “GA” and the most important steps to setting up your account to handle the idiosyncrasies of Etsy.
Plus, you’ll learn the best ways to start analysing your numbers and how to make business decisions!
What you get
Week 1: The basics of Google Analytics
5 easy lessons in 5 days. Get the hang of Analytics fast.
- Understand the difference between Shop Stats and Google Analytics.
- Learn to use the three main parts of Google Analytics.
- Get to know how metrics & dimensions work together and discover some favourites.
- Explore the standard reports, including my top recommendations.
- Decide what success looks like for your shop and why this is so important.
Two day break!
Weeks 2 – 3: Get “Etsy specific”
Turn Google Analytics into a finely tuned Etsy-tracking-machine with four important tracking techniques, twice a week for two weeks.
- Track visitor engagement with your store.
- Simplify how your listings are shown in your reports, so you can analyse them better.
- Uncover your best marketing channels with more accurate traffic attribution. Learn how visitors found your shop, not Etsy!
- Stay on top of the most important numbers with these dashboards made just for Etsy shop owners.
Week 4: Take action
We get analytical, but it stays easy. This is the good stuff!
- The two main approaches to analysis.
- The single best tool to discovering the real stories behind your numbers.
- Learn to recognise statistical traps without doing a single line of maths!
- How to know when you’ve discovered something important.
- Put your lab coat on and start writing a hypothesis!
What happens after?
I genuinely hope that you’ll be so much more confident in Google Analytics after completing this course. If you need to save all the emails and do them more slowly, or read each of them five times, that’s totally ok!
Once you’re finished, I’m going to ask you what you thought. I’d love to hear your feedback! What did you learn? What was missing?
You’ll also stay on my list to be the first to know about more ways to use GA with Etsy.